| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Galati in August is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 14:45 long with an average length of 14:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Galati August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Galati, Romania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Galati:
- Gajvoron, Ukraine - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) NNE
- Ljubasevka, Ukraine - 314.5 kms (195.4 miles) NNE
- Nikolaev, Russia - 347.6 kms (216 miles) ENE
- Kisinev, Moldova - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) NNE
- Razdel'Naja, Ukraine - 220 kms (136.7 miles) NE
- Odessa, Ukraine - 236.8 kms (147.2 miles) ENE
- Sarata, Ukraine - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) ENE
- Izmail, Ukraine - 64.9 kms (40.3 miles) E
- Sulina, Romania - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) ESE
- Constanta, Romania - 148.1 kms (92 miles) SSE