| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Galati in February is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Galati February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Galati, Romania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Galati:
- Gajvoron, Ukraine - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) NNE
- Ljubasevka, Ukraine - 314.5 kms (195.4 miles) NNE
- Nikolaev, Russia - 347.6 kms (216 miles) ENE
- Kisinev, Moldova - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) NNE
- Razdel'Naja, Ukraine - 220 kms (136.7 miles) NE
- Odessa, Ukraine - 236.8 kms (147.2 miles) ENE
- Sarata, Ukraine - 140.5 kms (87.3 miles) ENE
- Izmail, Ukraine - 64.9 kms (40.3 miles) E
- Sulina, Romania - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) ESE
- Constanta, Romania - 148.1 kms (92 miles) SSE